Best MidJourney AI Prompts for Designers to Create Mockups
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a revolutionary tool that designers and other creative professionals can add to their toolkits. While AI is certainly no substitute for human creativity, it can be used to generate multiple design elements in a fraction of the time it would usually take. This saves time and resources of course. But beyond that, it also empowers designers to explore endless possibilities and tap into more sources of inspiration. Isn’t that exciting?! Well, if you think so, just keep reading! In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of using AI in the design process, and provide AI prompts and examples of mockups made using MidJourney AI.
In this post:
- Ways AI Can Benefit the Design Process
- Understanding Text-to-Image Prompts
- AI Prompts & Examples of Mockups Made with MidJourney
Ways AI Can Benefit the Design Process
Artificial intelligence and its uses in design work can be a bit controversial. However, we implore you to enter into the realm of AI with an open mind. After all, artificial intelligence is just another tool one can add to their toolkit.
AI is not a replacement for humans. However, it can help in the following ways:
- AI can help designers brainstorm ideas. Gone are the days of thumbnailing. Instead, AI can help you think through your design ideas and experiment with different compositions
- AI can inspire designers to think more creatively. Every designer gets in a rut sometimes. Instead of staying there, why not generate some AI art to get your creative juices flowing?
- Artificial Intelligence can help design pros make data-driven decisions. AI can help folks put user data to use, providing insights that help businesses make informed design decisions.
- AI can solve issues of scalability. Artificial intelligence can process large data sets at an extremely fast pace – allowing designers to create mockups for multiple projects in parallel.
- Artificial Intelligence can enhance human collaboration. AI isn’t the enemy. On the contrary, it can be used as a tool for designers to collaborate. After all, most AI platforms provide a shared platform for feedback and design iteration.
Understanding Text-to-Image Prompts
So, what are text-to-image prompts anyway? Simply put, text-to-image prompts are natural language descriptions input into AI platforms by humans. Text-to-image prompts can take many forms including detailed captions, short sentences, or even paragraphs. But no matter the length of the prompt, the goal is similar – to use a written description and computer algorithms to create an image.
Prompts and Examples of Mockups Made with MidJourney
Have you experimented with MidJourney AI? It is an incredible platform capable of producing hyper-detailed visuals using text-to-image generation! Whether you’re looking to make hyper-realistic scenes that replicate natural lighting, cartoony creatures from your imagination, or mockups to use in design projects; Midjourney can help you produce images!
But don’t just take our word for it. Keep scrolling. Below, you’ll find examples of AI-generated mockups and the prompts we used to make them.
Prompt: mockup empty, blank tablet screen, flat lay, on viva magenta table, photo-realistic
Prompt: mockup empty, blank tablet screen, sitting beside an amethyst gemstone, on a white desk
Prompt: mockup empty, blank tablet screen, flat lay, fuzzy blue carpet
Prompt: empty, blank tablet screen with a stylus, beside a vase of red poppy flowers, sitting on a marble desk, ray tracing
Prompt: mockup empty, blank tablet with cactus sitting beside it
Prompt: empty, blank tablet screen, flat lay, on a concrete surface, photo-realistic
Prompt: mockup empty, blank smartphone screen, on an iridescent surface with glass objects on the desk
Prompt: mockup empty, blank smartphone, on a white desk, with light coming from a window, photo-realistic
Prompt: mockup empty, blank smartphone, on wood desk, with a pink lamp, photo-realistic, cinematic lighting
Prompt: mockup empty, blank smartphone, on a red desk, with glass objects, photo-realistic, cinematic lighting
Prompt: mockup empty, blank smartphone, with chrome objects, cinematic lighting
Prompt: mockup of a blank, empty billboard in the middle of a field of lavender flowers, photo-realistic
Prompt: mockup of a blank, empty billboard near a busy highway with cars driving by, photo-realistic
Prompt: mockup of a blank, an empty billboard in a busy shopping center, photo-realistic
Prompt: mockup of a blank billboard, in a subway train system, underground, photo-realistic
Prompt: mockup white, empty billboard, in the middle of the desert, with camel
Prompt: mockup of an empty, blank poster in a modern loft
Prompt: mockup of an empty, blank poster in a cafe, photo-realistic
Prompt: mockup of an empty, blank poster in a classroom, photo-realistic, cinematic lighting
Prompt: mockup of an empty, blank poster in an art studio, ray tracing
Prompt: mockup of an empty, blank poster on the side of a building, ray tracing
Prompt: still life with fruits and electronic tablets on a wood tabletop
Prompt: empty, blank ornate picture frame with a vase of flowers sitting beside
Prompt: blank, empty tablet next to a typewriter, on a bed of roses
Prompt: frames and mirrors on a white wall, art gallery
Prompt: empty, blank tablet, on a marble pedestal, artistic