Junior Customer Support Champion
Enjoy talking to people and helping them figure out technical and customer experience issues - all while working from home 2-3 days a week!
Yes and yes? Read on!
What’s most important to you? A great place to work? A stable, successful company? Or making a meaningful impact? How about all of the above?
As an amazing place to work, we’re one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers according to the Globe and Mail. You can also check us out on Glassdoor :)
Success? Yes, please! inFlow has dominated the desktop inventory software market with over a million downloads and now we’ve expanded by taking it to the cloud and mobile. We’ve been profitable since the beginning in 2007, and we’re one of Canada’s fastest growing businesses according to the PROFIT 500 list.
Impact? Check! As the 26th member of our team, you would be instrumental in shaping how our software helps tens of thousands of small businesses compete and thrive. We have an open and collaborative work environment that lets everyone at the office contribute and directly impact strategies, processes and the product.
Here’s what our customers say:
“Your support people are first class - prompt, helpful and knowledgeable. All businesses should have support people like yours. This is where you beat most of the big software suppliers who are impersonal and hard to get anyone who knows what they are talking about let alone do anything about the issues.”
We’ve got an amazing group of talented and friendly people here, and we’re looking for world class talent, like you, to join us! Check us out at www.archonsystems.com.
Some of our job benefits
- Work from home 2-3 days a week (wait, what?)
- Work from our beautiful Toronto office on office days
- Company-sponsored lunches once a month at great restaurants
- Top-notch computers. We hate slow computers too!
- All-expense-paid conferences
- Health and dental benefits
- Make a difference: you’ll be the 26th member of our tight-knit team
What you’d do
- Directly talk to our customers through email, live chat and phone during business hours (9am-6pm EST, Monday-Friday)
- Provide customer support for a range of areas, including:
- Help our customers get set up and acquainted with our products through onboarding calls, seminars and toolkits
- Troubleshooting technical issues, including investigating SQL databases and computer networking issues
- Teaching customers how to use our products for the most impact
- Answering questions about what inFlow can and can’t do
- Help recommend upgrades and/or addons to existing customers to provide them added value while growing our business
- Work on retaining existing customers and saving cancelled accounts
- Know our products (inFlow Cloud and inFlow On-Premise) inside and out (including best practices)
- Make people happy by solving problems. Earn more praise like this: “I want to thank inFlow support. They were so amazing helping us set up our very complicated inventory. This is by far the best support team I have ever worked with. Thank you guys very much!”
- Gather feedback from customers and share with our development team
- Periodically help with testing and suggesting new improvements to the product
- Represent the customer voice and Support team on special projects across departments like Sales, QA and Product teams
- Write articles to teach people about our software
- Come up with your own ideas on how to help out!
What we need from you
- Customer-forward, empathetic character:
- You love to help people. It bugs you when people are frustrated or confused.
- You empathize with customer pain points and genuinely care about finding them a solution
- You don’t need to be the life of the party but you are friendly, positive, and likeable!
- Experience in front-line or service-based positions with direct customer interactions (support, hospitality, retail, etc.) preferred
- Technical Know How
- Strong problem solving skills and creativity in solving customers’ unique concerns.
- Able to learn and explain complex software features simply.
- Be a computer-person. You need to be fluent working with Windows, Office, and not afraid to dig in and fix stuff.
- Confident and proactive:
- Comfortable picking up the phone and talking directly to our customers
- The ability to enthusiastically learn new technical skills.
- A naturally strong communicator
- Comfortable with online communication tools (e.g. Slack), which is the main way we communicate while remote
- You can type quickly (at least 50 words per minute).
- Magnifitastic writing skills.
- Team player - we’re a tight knit team that shares a lot of knowledge and always help each other out wherever we can, even if it’s outside our jurisdiction
- A plus - experience with technical support, inventory management, small businesses, and weird hobbies
What are you waiting for? To apply, go to this webpage