Radiopharmaceutical Imaging and Dosimetry (Rapid), LLC is a dynamic fast-growing startup developing innovative cloud-based precision medicine software services for treatment planning of radiopharmaceutical therapies for cancer.
We are actively seeking a highly motivated Software Test Engineer to join our growing team located in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
You will be responsible for performing functional testing on the web applications under development. This includes assessing the correctness, robustness, and usability of our front-end applications. You will also be responsible for creating end-user help and API documentation for our software developers. You will work under the direction of our full-stack Software Architect and depending on your experience with modern web software, you may have the opportunity to code front-end or back-end.
Rapid consists of a team of committed scientists and software professionals who are always willing to learn, always willing to do, and always willing to work together to fulfill our mission.
If you meet the requirements and would like to work in the field of medical imaging, we would love to talk with you as soon as possible.
1. 1 year of experience in software testing or development.
2. Experience using git and GitHub (or similar) for bug reporting (posting issues)
3. Experience writing user manuals.
4. Experience with Chrome and Firefox dev tools
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills
1. 4-year degree in Computer Science or similar
3. Background in medical image display and analysis
Only candidates who are eligible to work in the US will be considered, and preference will be given to candidates willing to commute to Baltimore.