Think Company is looking for an experienced freelance .NET developer to partner with our in-studio development team on a short-term (6 month) project. Candidates must be capable of handling 30-40 hours of work per week and must have availability during normal (East Coast) business hours for meetings and to interact with the rest of the team.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Writes clean, well-tested (TDD) code that follows the conventions of the language or framework being used
- Has experience working as part of cross-functional agile development teams
- Has experience testing and deploying large web applications
- Has experience architecting and migrating large SQL databases
- Documents solutions and best practices
- Has 3-5+ years of professional software/web development experience
- ASP.NET MVC 6.0 / C#
- MS SQL Server 2016
- .NET Web API
- Microsoft Azure platform
- Code versioning systems like Git, TFS, etc.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in joining our roster of freelancers, please submit: a cover letter telling us about your freelance experience (including availability and rate), your resume, and a link to your personal web site and/or at least three URLs showcasing your code.
About Think Company
Think Company is an experience design consultancy that provides research, user experience design, and software development services to Fortune 500 clients in a wide range of industries. Think Company has been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal for three years in a row.
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our own organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, incomes, marital statuses, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran statuses.