Think Company is hiring an experienced .NET Developer who is passionate about crafting front-end code that is as beautiful and as elegant as our designs. Our development team is comprised of technologists who understand and are able to reconcile the goals of development, design, and business. We believe in open web standards, progressive enhancement, accessibility, and making things fast. We are a team of individuals with diverse skills who love learning and sharing knowledge.
As part of this role on our in-studio team, you’ll leverage your expertise with Microsoft server-side technologies to build API-driven React and Angular applications. Our clients and developers will rely on your experience with large datasets to bring new responsive designs, user workflows, and real-time data visualizations to life.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has experience architecting, developing, and change management of large MSSQL databases
- Proficient in writing T-SQL
- Has experience testing and deploying large web applications with technologies such as ASP.NET MVC 6.0, C#, .NET Web API, and Microsoft Azure
- Writes clean, well-tested code that follows the conventions of the language or framework being used
- Has experience with or is open to learning newer web technologies, such as web components and single page application frameworks and libraries like AngularJS, Angular 4, and React
- Has experience with or is open to learning various CMS platforms, such as Sharepoint and Sitecore
- Demonstrates great attention to detail and a service-oriented mindset
- Possesses exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Documents solutions and best practices
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including visual and UX designers, project managers, software engineers, QA engineers, and product owners
- Wants to make a positive impact in the lives of our clients, and our clients’ customers
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, let’s talk! Please submit a cover letter introducing yourself, your resume, and a link to your personal website and/or at least three URLs showcasing your front-end code.
Position details: Full-time (40 hours/week), permanent employment with Think Company. Must be open to working in our studios in Philadelphia and Conshohocken, as well as onsite with our clients in the Philadelphia area.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits: health, dental, life, disability, 401(k), individual training budgets, etc.
- Flexible PTO plan, plus two PTO days to volunteer for the cause of your choice
- Hosts to meet-ups like Philly PWA, sponsors of events like Philly Tech Week, and regular company social events
- Awesome teammates who are committed to growing skills and sharing knowledge
- Inspiring, creative workspaces in downtown Conshohocken, PA and Center City Philadelphia; both with easy access to public transportation and walking distance to great restaurants
About Think Company
Think Company is an experience design consultancy that provides research, user experience design, and software development services to Fortune 500 clients in a wide range of industries. Think Company has been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal for three years in a row.
Think Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us and DO NOT have permission to contact candidates on our behalf.