Have you ever thought about the typical user experience involved with trading on the stock market? Does the poor design of your banking app often leave you scratching your head? What if you could make it better? We’re in the business of making the financial world friendlier and we’re looking for energetic designers who can geek out about data and ways to present it to regular humans. You’ll be exposed to a plethora of unique projects and challenges from clients located both domestically and around the world—Australia, Singapore, Italy and the UK, to name a few—and the solutions are never cookie-cutter.
As a Designer you have:
- A very strong background with at least 5+ years of experience in creating digital interfaces and applications
- Mastery of your tools—Adobe Creative Cloud and interactive prototyping tools. Familiarity with HTML, CSS and Java Script would also be helpful
- An analytical and visual mind, with a hunger for learning and a desire to solve complex human problems with technology
- Strong process—concept and refine designs through sketches, diagrams, wireframes, visual designs and interactive pieces
- A desire to challenge yourself both personally and professionally; as well as staying current with technology and interaction design trends.
- Knowledge of UI animation, Styleframes, Storyboarding, Motion graphics, 3D a plus
- Leadership skills. Our senior designers have the opportunity - and responsibility - to lead projects, partner with clients, and support more junior designers on the team
Incredible parental leave, 401K match with immediate vesting, generous PTO, paid volunteer service days, annual bike safety gear allowance, free RTD passes, access to Gympass, stunning new office renovation, unlimited chocolate.
Once we receive a copy of your application via Authentic Jobs or Dribble, we’ll send you a link to officially apply in Workday. We look forward checking out your skills!