We are REI Network, L.P., a growing SaaS company in Houston, TX dedicated to supporting real estate investors. Our mission is to help our customers change their lives by providing them the information, tools, and services they need to become successful real estate investors. Among our products, we provide affordable real estate investing leads, training, and tools to investors around the country. Established in 2005, we were recently included in the Inc 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private businesses and named a Best Place to Work for three consecutive years.
As the User Experience Designer you will be working directly with stakeholders and be at the forefront of our user experience research and design. Your main focus will be user research and optimizing the design of our products to make them easy to use for our customers while also improving conversions.
You will be managing multiple projects and brands at once, so organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines are a must. You will work closely with the Development manager and collaborate with the marketing and customer success teams to lead user research efforts that will fuel your design process. The ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations from data analysis is just as important as designing a seamless user experience across all of our brands. Creative thinking and problem solving will be among your top skills so that you can help us grow our brands through user experience design.
- Conduct usability and user experience research to inform product design and user journeys for each of our brands.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders to design the user experience for each of our products while making sure that the design is usable across all browsers and devices.
- Wireframe and prototype designs before producing pixel-perfect layouts.
- Utilize best practices to enhance conversion flows and optimize conversion rates.
- Define and write requirements for projects and collaborate with Front-end Developer and Engineering team during implementation.
- Reinforce everything you do through documentation via our company wiki.
- Guide the user experience of our products while also understanding our business objectives in the design process.
- Continually be aware of our products strengths and weaknesses in our customer journeys and find ways to design more effectively to improve those areas of opportunity.
- Create and maintain brand standards for each of our products.
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Leadership in customer experience research and design
- A passion for user experience and customer advocacy
- Top notch time management and organizational skills
- Autonomous enough to run with projects solo and confident in your decisions
- A continuous learner that keeps up with the latest trends in the industry
- Knowledge and experience with SAAS user experience design processes and best practices
- Conceptualize designs for new projects
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- High quality presentation skills to share your work with internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot user experience and customer journey problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
Experience Requirements (Show us what you’re made of!)
- 3-5 years of experience in user experience research and design in a SaaS environment
- An online portfolio with design samples and outline of your design process
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite or other software to produce pixel perfect designs
- Proven experience creating customer experience maps
- Familiarity with wireframing software
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS
- Preferred experience with Google Analytics
This is a full-time position that offers competitive pay and benefits, opportunity for growth, and a convenient and stress-free work environment in the heart of Montrose.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Matching
- Paid vacation
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training and professional development opportunities
- A “Best Place to Work” culture where everyone counts and everything we do matters. And we have fun doing it!
How to Apply:
If we described you to a T, we’d love to hear from you! To be considered, you must:
- Submit your updated resume
- Submit a cover letter listing your qualifications, goals, and availability
- On your cover letter, please inform us of your favorite website or app design and tell us why you like it so much!
- Also include a link to your online portfolio
For more information about us and what we do, visit www.reinetworklp.com.
To be considered for this role, please submit application by September 30, 2019.