We are searching for a skilled Multimedia Designer to join our Corporate Marketing team in Arlington, VA. As a Multimedia Designer, you will blend your graphic design (print/web) skills with a strong passion for, and understanding of, video and animation production. Video and animation will be an integral part of your position, covering everything from directing live on-camera interviews, lighting, audio and post-production, as well as partial and fully animated videos in After Effects. You’ll be challenged with carrying projects from early concept all the way through to a finished product and will work on a diverse team of designers, writers, web developers and stakeholders across the organization.
If you have a passion for graphic design, strong experience in the Adobe Create Suite, a creative mindset and focus on innovation, then we want to hear from you. Please upload your portfolio with your application- we would love to see your work!
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Work with the in-house marketing team to contribute to the creation of effective storytelling through design to support the direction of the brand and overall strategic objectives.
- Plan and oversee motion and still graphics deliverables to ensure timelines for delivery are met for multiple initiatives. Execute the creative vision by conducting video shoots with customers and key stakeholders (both internal and external). Manage the responsibility of adjusting video, lighting, sound and scripts on the fly to meet the needs of the people, location and time.
- Provide solutions and support through sophisticated design aesthetic that lends well to multiple platforms including video production, animation, print and digital marketing.
- Conceptualize and create storyboards. Research techniques relevant to the style and quality of video production and animation sequences. Present storyboards for review and approval.
- Participate in creative discussion and problem solving around relevant marketing projects within the company.
- Play a key role in the creation, management and maintenance of still and motion graphics. Conceptualize, design and implement graphic elements consistent with the style, quality and brand identity of the company.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in graphic design, video production, animation, typography, logo & icon design and graphic illustration; 3D experience a definite plus.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat), as well as MS Office for Mac OS.
- Video production experience, including directing live on-camera interviews, lighting, audio and post-production, as well as partial and fully animated videos in After Effects.
You’ll Also Bring These Professional Skills:
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities in order to meet deadlines and achieve required creative specifications
- Strong sense of ownership, a disciplined approach to quality and an awareness of its effect on the intended audience
What We Can Offer You:
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the hands-on learning and professional development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- We offer a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package so you can worry less and focus on what truly matters.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry as we use data and technology to innovate how the world travels.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply