Fenway Health’s Web Development Manager leads the functional and technical design, development and maintenance for all of Fenway’s online properties, including Fenway’s MITX Award-winning website, fenwayhealth.org, as well as a variety of other fundraising and programmatic sites.
· Design, develop, troubleshoot, and maintain web-based solutions (these include websites, applications and components, email communications, and more) that support Fenway Health’s goals.
· Maintain a strong working knowledge of a variety of web design and content management systems (these include WordPress, Joomla, ShortStack, Drupal, Convio, and HubSpot suites) as well as web hosting management tools, and web production software products (Adobe CC).
· Define, build, and deploy user interface features and workflows that optimize user experience and support ADA Compliance and web accessibility standards.
· Support search engine optimization and Google Analytics analysis and reporting.
· Ensure consistency and adherence to Fenway Health brand guidelines across all platforms.
· Adhere to the highest principles of patient and client confidentiality.
· Perform other related duties as required.
We offer competitive salaries, and for those who qualify, an excellent benefits package; including comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans, and a retirement plan with employer match. We also provide 11 paid holidays, paid vacation, and more.
LGBTQ-identified persons, people of color, and others from historically underrepresented communities are encouraged to apply.