Do you love complex problems, helping people find innovative product solutions, and making it seem simple to the end-user? Uniform Teeth has an extraordinary opportunity for you! We are searching for a Lead UX Designer to join our Product Team in San Francisco. The Product Team partners creatively and strategically with a cross-functional team of product managers, marketers, engineers, data analysts, and designers to improve both patient and staff experience with Uniform Teeth.
In This Role You’ll Have The Opportunity To:
- Lead the design work across our core web user experiences
- With your cross-functional team, develop a keen understanding of our potential users and their needs–whether through user research, workshopping, or sketching/visualization
- From this understanding, you’ll design experiences to delight patients and Uniform Teeth staff alike while achieving both stakeholders’ goals
- Use data to drive and inform design across the patient journey.
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications as a UX or product designer
- A stunning portfolio of your work demonstrating your experience in product design
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Produce prototypes, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps to articulate functionality and user experience
- Present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience (including business, product, and technology teams)
- Bonus if you’ve done any of the following
- Designed dashboards or analytics that present large amounts of information in a simple and digestible manner
- Worked on medical software projects i.e. insurance billing/eligibility checks, EMR, doctor referrals, etc.
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
About Uniform Teeth
We believe that straight teeth have the power to transform lives by improving health and confidence.
At Uniform Teeth, we’re on a mission to make access to high-quality orthodontic care easier and more affordable. Our proprietary use of 3D technology can cut down treatment times from years to months. And, our app allows consumers to track their journey and get immediate support from our trained staff and a team of UCSF doctors.
Over the next two years, we will be scaling rapidly and we’ll do this with an amazing team with experience from Twitter, One Medical Group, Zipcar, UCSF, and Harvard. And our investors believe in our mission. They’ve also invested in Allbirds, Casper, Warby Parker, and Airbnb.
Learn more about us out at uniformteeth.com
Read about us at in TechCrunch