CapCenter is a growing, Richmond-based mortgage and real estate company that combines services under one roof to provide our clients with a less stressful experience that saves them money along the way. People come first at Capcenter, and we are seeking talent that is equally focused on a building a better way for our clients. The Senior Front-End Developer is a key member of our Digital team that is instrumental in delivering an exceptional customer experience. This individual has a passion for continuous learning and leverages technology to solve real customer pain points. Not only will they be responsible for execution, but also strategic guidance over development work and responsible for cultivating engineering expertise at CapCenter. This role will work directly with Senior Management to help set vision and scope for CapCenter’s product roadmap.
· Development: Responsible for development for the public site CapCenter.com. You will help with bug and defect remediation discovered in testing and CI/CD pipeline oversight.
· UI / UX Design: You are an entrepreneur that thinks strategically about driving a more efficient and effective customer experience. You will design prototypes that articulate your vision and collaborating with diverse stakeholder groups to bring game changing products to market.
· Technical Design: You look beyond execution to communicate technical design options, business value, and tradeoffs that set prioritization. This entails developing technical specifications and collaboration in project planning exercises
· Innovation and Commercialization: You have a passion for staying ahead of the curve, but intuition for well architected, elegant solutions. You will deliver cutting edge solutions that drive real client and commercial value.
· Bachelor’s degree or military experience
· 5+ years of experience in front-end, JS-based development – ReactJS experience required
· Experience contributing to and demonstrating influence over UI/UX decisions
· Experience with web-based plugins and API connections
· Experience with Cloud applications - Azure preferred
· 2+ years of experience developing within .Net Core framework
· A passion for new languages, technologies, and development practices
· A highly competitive compensation and benefits package (401(k) match, paid vacation, health, etc.)
· Autonomy and influence over product and business decisions in a meritocratic work setting