When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:
- Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
- Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
- Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
- Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay, incentive programs, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
- 4 weeks min. paid time off, work anniversary paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and 16hrs paid volunteer time off
- Medical, dental, and vision health plans with FSA or HSA options
- Onsite fitness center, yoga classes, wellness committee events (hiking, softball, soccer,.. to name a few!), health fairs with biometrics screening and flu shots
- Onsite cafe
- Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
- Career development, trainings, career coaching, job shadowing, mentoring program, tuition reimbursement up to $5,000/year, and a recognition system
- Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
- We strive to be the best place you’ve ever worked!
As the Digital Personalization Manager, you will execute the strategy for the delivery of highly personalized, timely content to support our members throughout their financial journey within Elevations’ digital platforms. You will leverage members’ demographic, interest, and behavioral data in order to segment audiences and create systems to dynamically provide unique content and/or product recommendations, plus deliver information that enhances members’ financial literacy. This includes predicting the next set of actions a member is likely to take, and tailoring experiences and content to that member based on the prediction and their life stage. The goal of this position is to deliver a personalized experience that adds value to every member’s life.
Essential Functions include:
- Create, curate, and deliver engaging, self-service content to support members’ financial journey in a “logged in” state within our digital platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners, our marketing team and subject matter experts to deliver accurate and timely content
- Develop customized, actionable recommendations and tips
- Continuously iterate and improve content based on customer feedback, analysis, and A/B testing
- Share reporting and performance analytics that support the yearly budget
- Ensure compliance and consistency; corrective action and documentation
Director, Digital Member Solutions
Continuous Improvement, Execution, Facilitating Change, Operational Decision Making, Inspiring Others, Monitoring Information, Customer Focus
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Advertising, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3+ years directly related work experience in marketing, communications, customer service, customer solutions and/or relevant project management experience
- Must have advanced writing skills and exhibit extreme accuracy and attention to detail
- Master of grammar and usage
- Experience writing and managing design and development of marketing content
- Professional business demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present effectively to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Always seeks to improve and strives to exceed expectations
This job operates in an office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment
Sitting frequently, walking occasionally, use of hands frequently, hearing constantly, talking frequently, exerting up to 10 lbs of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Regular, Full-time, Normal business hours
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Us: Elevations Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving Colorado’s Front Range. Founded in 1953, we’ve grown from 12 members and less than $100 in assets to an institution with 13 branches and more than 120,000 members that manages over $2 billion in assets and is the No. 1 credit union mortgage lender in Colorado. At Elevations, we’ve made a commitment to move away from a product-centered business model and focus instead on creating consumer solutions. Our objective is to provide our members, as well as the entire community, with unbiased consumer information.
EEO Statement: Elevations Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such a report will not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual’s credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act.