This is a new position. If you have recently applied via AuthenticJobs please re-apply.
Who We Are:
Since 2000 Guildhouse Group has carefully crafted communication tools and business assets. Our focus has always remained the same: create audience-focused design solutions for our clients.
Our office is in Walla Walla, but we work remotely with many people throughout the country, and the world. This position will reside in Walla Walla. It's a fun, fast-paced but casual work environment. We're looking for a WordPress developer to join our team. If you are passionate about creating amazing work and becoming part of a dynamic, team-oriented group of people, please read on!
- Develop new WordPress websites
- Maintain and optimize current websites
- Ensure functionality across browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Develop A/B and multivariate test webpages, forms, email campaigns, etc.
- Review site analytics to optimize sites for lead generation
- Implement tracking and testing of sites
- Monitor and troubleshoot security issues, plugin issues, and theme conflicts
- Minimum 3 years successful professional WordPress and web standards-based development experience
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress, themes and plugins
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Sketch and/or Figma
- Experience with front-end development frameworks (e.g. Twitter Bootstrap)
- Experience with API integration
- Experience with version control workflows and tools (preferably Git)
- Ability to manage the development of each assigned project, and perform tests on multiple platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter who can work independently and take full ownership of each project
- Able to work in a team environment on specific projects, providing input and skills as needed
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Ability to think critically and develop creative solutions
- Handle multiple projects at once; multitasking when necessary
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Subsidized medical