Front-End, UI/UX Website Developer: Full Time (In-house)
We are looking for an experienced and proven Front-End, UI/UX Website Developer that will be responsible for front-end development and maintenance of high-profile, consumer-facing websites. This individual will have the opportunity to lead and develop high-level creative initiatives across the agency’s diverse portfolio.
This position will be responsible for the front-end development of websites and digital products from initial concept, all the way to completion, covering the entire website layout and function. This position is also responsible for maintaining and improving existing websites as content is updated and current user data is analyzed.
Responsibilities, Skills and Qualifications:
- Create and maintain reusable, efficient and well-documented code using best HTML5/CSS/SASS practices.
- Familiar with MySQL, PHP5 and API Integration
- Familiar with code versioning tools (eg. GIT)
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Strong proficiency with responsive development
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop and Sketch. Familiarity with InVision prototypes and Studio is a plus
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ability to take direction, prioritize tasks and handle high volume demands
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment with strict deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design and Development, Advertising, Fine Arts or related field
- Must have 5-7 years of qualified experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working collaboratively with creative directors, designers and copywriters to build great user and brand experiences
- Must provide a link to an online portfolio that includes a range of web related projects
Perks and Benefits:
- Great team and work environment
- Competitive compensation
- High Profile Fortune 500 clients
*Please refrain from contacting our offices directly, we will review every candidate and respond to those qualified in a timely manner.