Write your very best stuff at Audience Ops. Currently seeking technical writers experienced in software development, web dev and similar topics, among other things.
We give you steady writing work, a proven team-driven process that allows you to research each audience, come up with topics that matter, and we’ll support you so you can produce stuff that will resonate and genuinely help those readers get ahead.
Here’s why our writers love being part of the Audience Ops team:
- Steady, longterm, reliable freelance retainer.
- You get to come up with and research your own topics to write about.
- Our editors and other teammates are here to support you.
- Work from anywhere, any hours (we just care that your weekly deadlines are met)
- The best team Slack chat on the Internet 🙂
We’re currently seeking writers with some experience working with (and writing about) code, software development, product development, as well as more general business topics.
You should also be comfortable writing for industries that are relatively unfamiliar to you. You love asking questions and turning research interviews into compelling articles. You’ll be able to build your knowledge as you write for niche clients over a long period of time.
US timezone preferred. You’re comfortable working remotely, with steady, ongoing part-time availability.
Apply here: https://audienceops.com/jobs/writer/?src=authen…