Your Role at Catch New York
Catch New York is looking for a passionate and dedicated Senior Product Designer who wants to create the highest-quality digital products with us in NYC.
Senior Product Designers are leaders that own the design process from conception to launch – regardless if it’s a website, app, connected device, or multi-channel service. We expect Senior Product Designers to be involved in the product every step of the way, from research to user flows and interaction modeling.
In this role, you will be working in a cross-functional team with other designers, content strategists, developers, and marketers building digital products. This requires you to be open, communicate your views to colleagues and clients in positive and constructive ways, and to receive feedback with the goal of creating disruptive digital products.
This role requires you to work in Catch New York’s office and on-site with clients from time to time.
It’s pretty simple. We’re looking for something who is driven, wants to build digital products, and is easy to work with. We do, however, have some requirements:
- You have opinions and can articulate them.
- You challenge business requirements to advocate for user needs.
- You can turn insights into sketches, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and detailed interaction specifications.
- You have an understanding of frontend development.
- You want to contribute beyond your “job.” This means you jump in and contribute to solving problems that are outside of your formal job title.
- You’ve spent at least seven years designing and shipping digital products.
- You’re a self-starter and proactive, not just waiting around for people to tell you what to do.
Catch New York is a creative agency that does high-profile work for a wide portfolio of both well-known and growing brands. We offer a fast-paced, fun environment that cultivates creative excellence and requires our people to be thorough, thought-driven, and quick on their feet. As a little-larger than-boutique agency, we like to think of ourselves as a family – which means supporting each other and working towards a common goal (with a few arguments thrown in here and there for good measure). We thrive by working together and using each other’s strengths for our clients.
Salary commensurate with experience.