Collaborates with back-end developers, designers, support and customer services staff to develop the visual elements that people see when they interact with Wonderful Union web properties.
- Develop modern web properties for celebrities on the Wonderful Union fan engagement platform in collaboration with Design and Client Services
- Traditional and single-page apps
- Develop extensions to front-end frameworks (themes, components)
- Address support issues
- Review the work of peers
- Initiate software releases
- Document development techniques, practices, processes
- Share experiences with peers
- Professional experience: 0-4 years for Junior Front-End Developer
- Understanding of server-side CSS rendering using Sass or Less
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- Proficiency with version control using Git
- Experienced using Jquery, Angular.js, Bootstrap
- Ability to learn new technologies in a fast past environment
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelors degree in Computer science or related field
- Working knowledge of Gulp, Task Runners, Front End Processors
- Exposure to PHP, Smarty, Slim, Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- Familiar with Basecamp
Wonderful Union aims to bring your fans closer to you, and build a lasting memory in the process.CONTACT US
- LOS ANGELES
All content copyright © 2019 Wonderful Union, LLC. Wonderful Union®, Wonderful Union® logo are registered trademarks of Wonderful Union LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Lots of flexibility, generous PTO, 401k, full health benefits, chill work environment.