SetSail is creating a new way to incentivize Sales organizations. Our founders have over 8 years of experience working in the Sales space, previously at Google, before they decided to spin off and productize their ideas at SetSail. With background and insights from behavioral research, as well as having seen the impact of different compensation systems on Sales orgs, they took an entirely new approach to incentivizing Sales organizations at SetSail. This new approach means we get to constantly test new ideas and foster a design driven organization as we grow.
We’re a small group surrounded by smart, passionate, helpful colleagues who will help you grow and learn not only in your field, but about their respective fields, such as Data Science and Machine Learning, Engineering, and Product. It’s an exciting time to join and influence a design driven culture at an early-stage startup showing lots of potential. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career with support from your manager and leadership, but also with truly flexible, understanding colleagues who support you personally and professionally.
We have a fun, balanced work culture. Some other perks include a free gym membership, excellent health, vision, and dental benefits, and work from home Fridays. We’re conveniently located just off of 101 and walking distance to the Hillsdale Caltrain.
If you’d like to contribute interaction and visual design to our team, and continue to pursue and grow new skills, we’d love to chat!
- Take UX Strategy from concepts and sketches through Interaction Design and Visual Design
- Maintain a scalable, fresh, brand-focused Design System
- Effectively communicate design decisions to engineering, product, and broader teams
- Ability to think through and explain why you made design decisions
- Asking the right questions to get to the best possible result, and help direct user research along the way
- Take critique well and iterate, whilst still defending design decisions
- Experience with ML, B2B product design, and/or Sales
- Portfolio Review
- Phone Interview
- In person interview with Head of Design
- In person interview with CPO and Product Manager
- In person design challenge
- Interview with Head of Engineering
- Interview with CEO
Free gym membership & Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits
Please include a link to your portfolio!