Know a thing or two about how to make things clean, beautiful, and user friendly? How to turn the complex into simple?
Do empathy maps, and user journeys warm your heart? If component libraries make you swoon, then you’ve come to the right place my friend.
We’re looking for someone who’s as passionate about beautiful design as they are about how people will interact with it. Someone who giggles a little inside when they get to consider the audience’s viewpoint and create a seamless user experience and the cleanest possible visuals.
If your natural curiosity is egging you on to read more, listen to it. Maybe we’re meant to be.
Who You Are:
- You’re passionate about creating human-centered design solutions that look and feel great
- You have a positive, can-do attitude with high-level dedication and a collaborative spirit
- You can clearly and convincingly explain your decisions and perspective
- You’re open-minded, curious, and always learning
- You’ve worked as a member of a team of designers and strategists to serve large clients
- We’ll be extra impressed if you also have some knowledge and experience in the realm of financial services, B2B, and/or enterprise mobile and web applications
What You’ll Do:
- Turn complex concepts into fresh, simple and effective design solutions
- Craft design systems across a variety of digital mediums
- Execute well-informed responsive designs
- Gather critical insights about what users need, using creative research methods
- Attend user design workshops and produce sketches and notes
- Create user workflows, dynamic narratives, and UX design documentation to capture and articulate complex ideas and drive decisions
- Lead wireframe design and present recommendations for usability and functionality based on your super smart UX design expertise to multidisciplinary teams and client partners
- Provide design direction (off-site and sometimes offshore) design and development partners to ensure high quality output
- Curiously seek to understand new industry technologies, trends, tools, and methods