– Accepting applications
Smilelove is looking for an experienced full-stack developer to join our team and help people build confidence in their smile!
You know that full, unrestrained, laugh-as-hard-as-you-can kind of smile? That’s what we’re all about at Smilelove, and we believe it should never be held back due to a lack of confidence. We also believe that the process for straightening your teeth should not only be affordable, and convenient but should be a great experience end to end. We’re looking for a developer to join our team who is equally as passionate about creating beautifully intuitive online experiences - so intuitive that they’re hardly noticeable.
We’re looking for an experienced, talented full-stack developer to join our small team and assume ownership of our small web application. At a minimum, we’re looking for candidates with at least five years of experience developing web applications that utilize RESTful practices to communicate information. We expect candidates to have experience iterating quickly on both front- and back-end design, and have experience in both areas of the stack. Ideally, you’d have:
- At least five years of experience developing in both areas of the stack
- Experience deploying Spring Boot applications in AWS
- Understanding of Angular and TypeScript, and feel comfortable developing in that environment
- Thorough knowledge of authentication processes and authorization (a bonus if you’ve worked with Auth0)
- Good experience working in a small team
- A motivated, self-starting and honest work ethic
- Ability to shape and influence a growing company. You’ll be the first developer of what we expect will become a large team.
- A competitive salary
- Awesome co-workers who will value your input
- All the tech you need to get up and running efficiently