ConvertKit is on a mission to help creators earn $1B using our SaaS email marketing platform. We are 100% independent, 100% remote and are growing rapidly. We are proud to have built a product that our customers love, and we’re looking for a talented front end WordPress developer to join our Marketing team.
If you love building beautiful web experiences on the WordPress platform that thousands of people interact with every day, A/B testing those web experiences to find out what actually moves the needle, and operating in a fast moving, high-growth team than you might be a great fit for this role.
The Marketing team’s goal is to build a powerful brand that speaks to our customers while creating a growth trajectory for the company that allows us to continue to invest in our product, our team, and our customers. This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
Why ConvertKit is interesting:
- We are a 100% remote team with the goal of having 50 teammates or less.
- Every team member is committed to our mission, vision and values. Our mission is not your standard mailed-in variety; We exist solely to help creators earn a living from their craft, and we take that very seriously.
- We put a high emphasis on work / life balance, and we value and strive for 40 hour work weeks. There aren’t set hours, but there’s a lot to get done!
This role is designed for an experienced front end WordPress developer and requires a variety of skills and competencies. As our front end WordPress developer, you’ll be responsible for owning multiple customer facing marketing sites and subdomains, ensuring they are performing as expected and frequently deploying A/B tests to improve the user experience and overall conversion rates.
Measures of success include being the resident expert on WordPress, improving site performance (load times), deploying A/B tests, and consistently helping us build a better user experience for anyone visiting our public facing websites.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the resident WordPress expert.
- Ensuring our site is performing well and works as intended across all device and browser types.
- Deploying frequent A/B tests using tools like VWO or Google Optimize.
- Ensuring we are correctly firing and tracking web events using our Segment integration.
- Coding pages based on designs/specs from our team of designers.