LSAC is a nonprofit organization devoted to furthering quality, access, and fairness in law school admission by providing the core products and services that candidates and law schools depend upon in the US and around the world. Each year, LSAC helps over 60,000 law school candidates navigate the admission process, administers the LSAT to over 100,000 world-wide test takers, provides the essential admission software and data relied upon by over 220 member law schools, presents dozens of national forums to help candidates and law schools connect, and supports the nation’s prelaw network. The LSAT is the premier standardized test of critical reasoning skills that are fundamental for success in law school and in a wide range of careers. LSAC also works actively to increase diversity in the legal profession and to promote public understanding of law as part of its focus on building a strong justice pipeline.
Creative Director of Experience Design
Job Code: CDED - AJ
Calling all creators! LSAC is building a world-class marketing team that is focused on:
· Broadening and diversifying the pool of law school applicants
· Strengthening LSAC’s relationship with law school and industry decision-makers
· Driving awareness, consideration, and revenue for LSAC’s products and services
The creative director of experience design will play a pivotal role in helping LSAC enhance its brand promise and delivery of products and services to constituents. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled at marrying user experience with state-of-the-art design that can be elegantly implemented and interpreted across digital, print, and broadcast media.
· Develops a comprehensive and aligned creative plan that delivers on marketing objectives
· Takes a customer-driven (user experience) approach to creating engaging, actionable marketing and advertising deliverables that can be implemented both online and offline
· Fosters a creative environment that is conducive to creative innovation and development
· Manages development and packaging of all creative marketing collateral
· Works closely with director of branding marketing to translate brand into visual elements; sets design parameters and style guidelines consistent with the brand; and creates assets “library” that can be easily accessed by internal stakeholders and appropriately shared with external stakeholders
· Ensures quality creative is delivered on time and on budget
· Manages and oversees all photo shoots, video, and print production; coordinates services with vendors
· Responsible to creating/maintaining authentic images that best represent the LSAC brand
· Understands customer feedback and discerns what’s important; generates questions and insights for collaborative creative project kick-off workshops; creates presentations that articulate the vision and strategy for creative projects and deliverables
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, video production and editing, and photography
· Customer Focus
· Strategic Thinking
· Thorough and Detail-Oriented
· Able to Work Collaboratively
· Excellent Interpersonal Skills
· Superior Written and Oral Communication Skills
· Positive Attitude and Demeanor
· Proactive Approach to Problem-Solving
· Able to Prioritize and Shift Priorities Comfortably
· Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
· Able to Make Data-Driven Decisions
· Entrepreneurial and Creative Spirit
· Expertise in Applying Modern User Experience and Creative Design Tools and Techniques
This role has supervisory responsibility for two direct reports and will work with Chief Marketing Officer to assess additional needs. This position also manages work products of creative agencies and printers.
This role can be located anywhere so long as the candidate is able to travel occasionally. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, cameras, and other tools.
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in creative arts, marketing, advertising, or related field
· Minimum 7 years of experience leading creative teams
· Proven success in inspiring, mentoring teams, and developing talent
· In-depth understanding of the role of psychology in interface design, and a demonstrated interest and practical application of market research and customer behavior
· Knowledge of trends and terminology in law or education markets a plus
· Background in promoting technology-based products and services also a plus
Occasional travel is expected for this position.
For details, please visit our website, LSAC.org.
To apply, please forward resume and letter of application, including job code, to:
C. Rommel, HR Section
Law School Admission Council
P.O. Box 40, Job Code CDED - AJ
Newtown, PA 18940
LSAC offers competitive compensation and benefits based on qualifications and experience.
Only resumes with salary requirements will be considered.
Application review will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
LSAC actively seeks to foster greater levels of diversity in our workforce and in our pipeline of future leaders. We are committed to attract and retain candidates who have a passion for their work and encourage all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, LGBTQ, and differently abled, to apply. LSAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please forward resume and letter of application, including job code, to: C. Rommel, HR Section Law School Admission Council P.O. Box 40, Job Code CDED - AJ Newtown, PA 18940 Fax: 215-504-3808 E-mail: employment@LSAC.org