Our team is seeking a talented designer who is also a really awesome person to work with.
You’re a designer who specializes in simple and intuitive websites and other pieces while maintaining an extremely high standard of design. You love the challenge of thinking through problems. Most importantly, you are always hungry for feedback that grows and improves your work. You care about the process and creating amazing work. Your work is your baby, but you’re not overly emotional about new ideas or radical changes.
You should have an extensive portfolio of work. We’re looking for someone with a character-centric and design-forward mindset. Hopefully you’re it!
- 4+ years of experience designing websites, data visualizations, graphics, and print pieces
- Extensive knowledge in applicable design software. (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
- Good understanding of the development process and how the web works
- Ability to work fast and manage trade offs when faced with short deadlines
- Ability to clearly communicate your thoughts with both peers and clients
- Ability and confidence to take ownership of projects
- Passionate about UI/UX (You are a perfectionist whose only constraint is time)
- No ego — a willingness to admit you don’t know everything
We don’t want to micro-manage our designers, so being trustworthy and hard working while remote is a must. We’re working on some lucrative projects and would love to have another designer to dive in and help with our growing workload.