- Expert knowledge of digital technologies and how they can be used to support superior user-centered experiences
- Exceptional ability to understand, communicate, and develop creative solutions that address specific client goals
- Expert knowledge of essential design tools, including Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Proficiency in After Effects, Cinema 4D, Maya and/or 3ds Max a plus
- 3-5 years of visual design experience in an agency environment
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates an exceptional understanding of typography, color, composition and UI
- Experienced in collaborating across design, motion, architectural and technical disciplines
- A great attitude and a lack of ego
- Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects
- The ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Openness to design direction and working with input from our creative directors
Bluecadet offers competitive salaries, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) participation, paid time off, company holidays, paid parental leave, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and fun environment. We have a gorgeous office, a relaxed dress code, and encourage work/life harmony.
Bluecadet is an Emmy-winning experience design studio that collaborates with the world’s leading cultural organizations to craft products and spaces that entertain, educate, and inspire. We leverage design and technology to help our clients tell their stories and engage their audiences with powerful experiences that build empathy and encourage engagement.