GS&F is searching for an experienced Open Source Interactive Developer to support our burgeoning interactive development work. For this role, we are looking for individuals with the right mix of Open Source experience, an entrepreneurial mindset, strong interpersonal skills, and comfort in front of new client relationships. A mixture of coder, strategist, business leader and technologist, you should thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable partnering with cross-functional groups. This position is a unique one in the agency, and prior agency experience is strongly preferred for this role.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
• 3–5 years of experience building and delivering websites based on CMS platforms, including WordPress, SquareSpace, WebFlow or other
• Ability to use web browser development tools to inspect and understand webpage source code on multiple devices
• Familiarity with common web development tools, including a text/code editor, FTP/SFTP, webpack, Git, Jira and similar
• Familiarity with UI/UX design tools, including Photoshop, Sketch and InVision
• Project portfolio showing contributions to both “front end” and “back end” initiatives
• Work with stakeholders to determine client requirements for fast-turnaround websites
• Collaborate to develop design concepts and technical approaches to meet objectives within client budget and timeline
• Work with other members of Digital Solutions team to achieve integration, quality, deployment and hosting
If you feel you meet the above qualifications and experience, go to gsandf.com/careers to apply.
Above competitive benefit offerings, creative and dev-friendly work environment, entrepreneurial approach to the work, work from home options available and more