There’s going to come a day when you need to get something notarized. When that day comes, wouldn’t you rather do it from your kitchen? In the same time it takes to make a sandwich?
Notarize is the first on-demand notary platform, allowing anyone to notarize a document online and empowering businesses to send, track and collect notarizations. We’re helping people execute the most important transactions of their lives and streamlining operations for countless industries.
Notarize is seeking an experienced Mobile Product Designer to help expand our product portfolio and deliver a world-class experience for our retail and business customers.
Our product portfolio presents a unique and compelling design challenge, as we introduce a fundamentally new business concept and user experience to different markets. The Mobile Product Designer will have an immediate and direct impact on all of our products and all lines of business. The ideal candidate will have a broad spectrum of design skills spanning the product development lifecycle — from facilitating design brainstorms, to diagramming and prototyping complex workflows, to delivering pixel-perfect designs and specs that engineers will love to implement.
What you’ll do as our Mobile Product Designer:
- Lead design projects across our mobile product portfolio
- Create detailed design requirements and documentation
- Design solutions that accurately reflect business and customer needs
- Build design prototypes in apps such as Sketch, InVision, or similar
- Test and validate your concepts with lightweight user research techniques
- Collaborate closely with product managers and engineers in an agile, iterative team environment
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years designing mobile software experiences
- At least one successfully shipped app
- Portfolio that illustrates not just your finished product, but the process that got you there
- Proficiency in modern interactive design tools like Sketch, InVision, Framer
- Comfort working closely with our business and retail customers
- Demonstrable hands-on, customer-focused, and detail-oriented design approach
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Choice of equipment
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Friday lunches & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
- Seltzer & cold brew on tap
- Fun & easily accessible location (Back Bay, right near the Pru)
Please include link to portfolio