Do you want to work at startup-speed while solving the company’s most pressing needs? Do you enjoy working with a high-performing team on highly visible projects where the CEO and Board take interest in your work? Do you like the idea of being a change-agent in a company your family will recognize, working on cool new products that you would yearn to use?
If so: this is the job for you.
You will be a key member of the Digital Online Payments Engineering team (we also like the acronym). Our focus is to ideate, innovate, and create features, products, and platforms in response to emergent digital business opportunities.
Your team is passionate about moving the engineering needle by shipping quickly and with high quality. The team will solve key strategic technical problems in both iOS and Android, in partnership with our web teams.
The mobile teams are directly accountable to senior Digital Online Payments Engineering leadership and serve as part of a larger Digital Product Engineering technology organization, empowered to deliver delightful customer experiences in all digital channels (Desktop web, iOS, Android, Echo, IoT, etc..).
Digital Product Engineering is responsible for building the core digital payments experiences for Capital One, including Apple Pay, Android Pay, andEno Virtual Numbers. Our award-winning products enable our 45 million customers to spend more securely and conveniently. We aim to push the envelope of Fin Tech innovation.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for engineers who lead by doing, have a passion for solving problems and who exude professionalism every day.
- Own the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems, and work with team to implement in an efficient manner
- Accelerate engineering teams to meet organizational strategy, goals, and key metrics
- Employ sound technical decisions, ensure teammates do the same through code-reviews, and exemplify sound Agile practices such as Test Driven Development
- Identify, navigate, and overcome technical and organizational barriers that may stand in the way of delivery
- Inspire your team members through contributing toward a great culture and leading by example
- Influence outcomes by sharing your opinions, building relationships, and providing thought leadership where appropriate
- Constantly improve the processes and practices around development and delivery
- Recruit new engineering talent by representing the Capital One brand through local meetups, conference speaking, and public writing
- Coach and mentor other developers as needed to solidify best practices in code
- Stay up-to-date on technologies, techniques, and industry trends
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
- At least 8 years of software engineering experience
- At least 5 years of management experience
- At least 5 years of experience leading software delivery using Agile
- At least 5 years of experience building software in a continuous integration environment
- At least 5 years of experience delivering native software for iOS and Android applications
- Experience running automated iOS and Android testing frameworks, including unit, instrumentation, and integration tests
- Experience working in a hands-on startup or rapid delivery project
- Experience using TDD practices
- Open source software contributions
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science