This role directly reports to the Design Director and will support Marketing, Sales, and Product departments on a wide variety of initiatives. It’s an exciting opportunity for someone interested in shaping the brand of a young company on every level. We are rapidly growing and you will have a lot of freedom in how your role is designed and evolves.
- Design and execute marketing & branding initiatives such as presentations, landing pages, social media assets, website assets, emails, whitepapers, microsites, conference materials, and print & digital campaigns.
- Work closely with Growth Marketing, Events and Sales teams to produce assets and materials that reflect our brand, communicate our value, and create engagement with our clients and partners
- Work closely with our freelance front end dev on digital design projects
- Produce pixel perfect assets for our enterprise platform and help manage the platform UI kit.
- Assist in the QA of new platform product features
- 2-3 years of design & production experience (preferably as part of a small team at an agency, app or startup)
- Strong portfolio that displays a very high level of attention to detail and skills in layout, branding, typography and UI/UX.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, as well as presentation tools (Powerpoint, Google Slides)
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Excellent problem-solving & troubleshooting skills with the willingness to pitch in and get things done
- A positive, open attitude with a genuine desire to help other team members thrive
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- HTML/CSS, print production, illustration, animation, photography, and video skills are a huge plus.
mParticle Salaried Employee Benefits
- Excellent healthcare coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible office hours
- Commuter discounts
- 401k program
- Paid company outings
- Discounted gym membership
- Dog-friendly office
- Paw-ternity policy
- Delicious snacks and free meals
- Voted one of Crain’s top 100 places to work in NYC 2017 & 2016
mParticle is the leading customer data platform for the multi-screen era. The world’s leading brands use mParticle to collect and connect their data, improve marketing performance, enhance analytics, and transform customer experiences. Our client list includes Spotify, Airbnb, Foursquare, Postmates, Hulu, and Gilt just to name a few.
We offer an incredible work environment to our employees, and have been recognized by Crain’s as one of the top 100 places to work in NYC. For us, it’s important to provide opportunities for growth and development while also giving the support and flexibility you need to be your best. Whatever the task is, we want people who are eager to get involved and are curious to learn new things. Does this sound like you? Then we invite you to get in on the ground floor of a disruptive startup and help us build something great.