- Knowledge and understanding of Agora systems is a HUGE plus.
- Demonstrated marketing and advertising expertise is a must. A focus in web or email marketing is preferred.
- A strong desire to grow a “tribe” customer base using a variety of online and offline outlets.
- Familiarity with email, affiliate, SEO, display, social, (CPM/CPC/CPA/CPV) and other marketing tactics is a must
- The ability to discern great marketing copy from the mediocre is recommended
- A leader and team-builder with a passion for working with creative people is mandatory.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss new technical concepts and schedule tradeoffs with technical employees.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-moving, multi-project environment
The ability to clearly articulate and present strategies, recommendations and results to team members is required. Strong management skills with a proven ability to drive projects to successful completion is required.
An understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, email, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales is encouraged.
This position requires an individual with creative, data-driven, entrepreneurial spirit with exceptional writing, communication/presentation and influence skills.
If you’re looking to take your marketing career to the next level. With the ability for huge upside both professionally and personally. Let’s talk.
About Agora Financial
Agora Financial provides independent economic and alternative health ideas to help everyday folks live a more independent, healthy and wealthy life. They publish these ideas through print and online publications.
Agora Financial is all about “fat-tail” ideas.
Everyone on the team needs to be OK with continuous testing. Which means they also need to be OK with failing. At AF, failing = learning. And the minute you stop taking chances, shaking things up, and exploring new ideas is the minute you fall behind.
They believe in putting in the hard work, and pushing one another. They believe that personal growth and development of individuals is only a small piece of the pie. And that the real wins are higher quality products for subscribers, and success for the team at large.