We’re growing quickly and need your help to continue. If you like solving hard problems, can think analytically, and have the ability to receive a half thought out idea and turn it into an insightful deliverable, please keep reading.
Who are we?
BuySellAds helps connect great brands with hard to reach audiences. When Google Cloud wants to reach developers, we do the heavy lifting. We’re an adtech company empowering publishers and advertisers to connect more efficiently.
Don’t let the “adtech” part scare you away: our mission is to help publishers better monetize their sites so they can spend their time focusing on what they care about (their content!) rather than selling ads. We leverage our tech to improve the experience for both sides along the way.
Digg, CodingHorror.com, Pocket, and Dribbble are just some of the sites who we’re able to help make more money - connecting them with advertisers like Adobe, Microsoft, Google, Slack, and HelloSign, who are all able to expand their reach through us. We sell unique native ads that are often not accessible through programmatic exchanges, reaching a tech-savvy influencer audience.
We are a fully distributed/remote team, with 45+ people spread out across 30 cities in 6 countries. We connect weekly through a video stand up and talk constantly through Slack. We empower teammates to contribute meaningful results. We largely work around an EST schedule but are flexible.
- Develop strong understanding of BuySellAds media products
- Work in partnership with the Sales team to understand client objectives and needs
- Assist the lifecycle of a campaign from a sales conversation to a live, successful campaign
- Continually be in the know on our buyer campaigns and analyze for opportunities for improvement alongside sales representatives
- Assist in finding resolutions to issues
- Keep a pulse on all live campaigns for proper serving, click through action, and conversion events
- Assist advertisers with their reporting needs
- Obtain creative/3rd party tags and assist in delivery or creation when needed
The Ideal Candidate:
- Obsessively checks emails and replies at an alarming rate
- Is excited at the opportunity to help marketers achieve complex goals
- Has experience in the advertising industry
- Familiarity with different online advertising pricing structures (CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.)
- Is organized and structured but is not fazed by an out of the box request
- Has the ability to work independently, consistently producing meaningful results
- Is comfortable working remotely
- Ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks with a proactive “can-do” attitude
- Client-focused mindset with a passion for using data and analytics to drive business results
- Understanding of third-party advertising tags and reporting
- Is obsessive about web tech
- Bonus points for past marketing analyst or sales operation experience
Amazing. To apply, send us a blurb about who you are and what you’re into to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do our best to make the hiring process fair and straightforward: we do an initial meet-and-greet Zoom screen, and follow with a team pairing to make sure our culture makes sense. We move quickly on decisions, and we aim to respond to every applicant and provide feedback where appropriate: even if we aren’t the right fit for each other, we want you to know rather than have to second-guess.