– Accepting applications
Responsibilities include but are not limited to developing, releasing, monitoring and maintaining modern web applications.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor’s or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of two years’ experience developing, monitoring and troubleshooting modern web applications
- expert level knowledge in one or more modern web development stacks such as Angular, React.js and Node.js
- hands-on experiencing building web applications based on MVC or MVVM
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with automated unit and integration testing and continuous integration
- experience with modern web features such as web workers, WSS, WebRTC, native fetch and others
- experience with React-Redux, redux-saga and react native
- experience writing asynchronous, non-blocking code
- experience with at least one backend language such as Go, C/C++, Java and Scala
We have a café with a kicker and pool table. Breakfast, snacks, drinks and lunch are free. You also have access to our in-house gym and cinema.