– Accepting applications
- University Communications is NC State’s internal marketing and communications agency. Our web developers work with a full creative team of designers, photographers, writers, videographers, and project managers to create digital communication solutions and act as stewards of the NC State brand.
- Candidates should have a working knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS/Sass, JS, SQL, ADA-compliance/Section 508 and WordPress. Knowledge of Google Analytics, A/B testing, information architecture, and basic project management is a plus.
- Candidates should be self-guided and able to see the big picture while also having strong attention to detail. The individual within the position will work with the customer service team to determine whether a project is on track or needs to change course.
- Candidates must be able to work with other developers, content creators, marketing specialists and videographers to create effective integrated advertising and communication campaigns
- UNC System Tuition Waiver Program
- Access to NC State campus amenities