** This position will be located in King of Prussia, PA! **
The E-commerce team is seeking an experienced User Experience Designer. This position will be responsible for designing user interfaces and defining the interaction patterns for Lilly Pulitzer’s digital touch points ensuring that the customer experiences our products in an inspiring and intuitive manner.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can use sophisticated prototyping tools and create annotated storyboards and wireframes to communicate ideas and advancements to developers, stakeholders and interdisciplinary teams. This role must have a deep understanding of our customer’s motivations and behaviors as well as our brand presence and business objectives to design optimal experiences. In addition, advanced knowledge of front-end development technologies and industry usability standards are a must.
• Advanced interaction design skills with the ability to design UI elements, layouts and functionality across all screen sizes and applications. Must be able to design within a responsive framework ensuring high usability for all device types.
• Ability to create detailed annotated wireframes and storyboards to be easily interpreted by developers and built into functional experiences.
• Ability to learn and analyze current web and iOS application interactions and functionality to provide continual insights on improvements to be made.
• Must be able to define user interaction patterns, animations and transitions throughout an experience interpreted across multiple platforms.
• Ability to take high-level concepts and business goals to execute on ideas and interactions benefiting the end user.
• Capable in all areas of the UX Design Process: Research, Prototype, Test, Iterate, Deliver, Analyze.
• Detail oriented with the ability to create pixel-perfect UI elements. Asset and specification delivery required.
• Execution of Interaction and UI guideline documentation to be shared across visual design and development teams.
• Ability to learn quickly with enthusiasm for learning new technologies and tools. Be a key innovator within the company, staying well-informed on all immerging industry trends and user experience best practices.
• Collaborate with visual design and development to ensure the full execution of interactive experiences.
• Strong planning and time-management skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritizing projects to meet critical deadlines.
• Able to assist in usability testing and other user research methods as well as leveraging A/B testing and analytics to inform design decisions.
• Genuine enthusiasm and excitement for Lilly Pulitzer merchandise and brand positioning
Education and Experience Required:
• 2-4 years of direct experience in UX/UI/Interaction Design with a focus on multiple device types.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a Design or UX-related field (interaction, graphic, visual communications, human computer interaction) or equivalent practical experience.
• Knowledge of Ecommerce and the omni-channel retail experience
• Possesses a strong portfolio demonstrating the design of annotated wireframes, storyboards and highly-usable interfaces
• Proficient in the Creative Adobe Suite (Photoshop Illustrator, Indesign) and/or Sketch
• Knowledge of prototyping tools such as InVision, Axure, Proto.io, UX Pin, etc.
· This position is classified as full-time salaried. This position is exempt and not eligible for overtime. This position is eligible for standard company fringe benefits
· The position requires some limited domestic travel.
· Given the seasonality of the business, this position may require flexible, additional working hours during peak periods
· This position is based in King of Prussia, PA and candidates MUST be local (no telecommuting or working remotely/offshore).
Lilly Pulitzer® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lilly Pulitzer® participates in E-Verify. Details in English and Spanish. Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish.