Are you a Senior Angular engineer who continually self-trains to build cutting-edge skills? Do you love the challenge of helping teams with real-world product goals? Want to play with Angular thought-leaders and enterprise development teams?
- Distributed company with folks all over North America
- Flexibility for you to work from anywhere / anytime
- Industry thought-leaders and great developers
- Fortune 500 tech, finance, and other enterprise clients
- Work on Open-Source Nx Platform and other products around Angular and Nx
- Work on Angular, Schematics, CI/CD, and UX
- Fun, challenging work
- Great Angular skills / and depth of understanding of the framework and ecosystem
- Serious understanding of Ngrx
- Desire to work on code, teaching, speaking… many options
- Desire to work and collaborate with great developers
- Desire to work remote or - perhaps - have some travel
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
You might also have:
- Deep understanding of AngularJS
- Skills with Angular UI components (Angular Material ++)
- Skills with UX
- Skills with NodeJS
- Skills with CI/CD, Docker, GraphQL
Nrwl is not a staffing firm, and we don’t build applications for clients. Our teams work as turbo-charger partners for existing client development teams. We are hiring the best folks from the Angular community. We work with great clients, on exciting projects; you will not be bored.
We also offer top-of-market compensation, offer equity, provide unlimited sick days, and four weeks of vacation.
Even though Nrwl is a distributed company, Toronto (and soon Phoenix) are our main development offices. Having a bunch of folks in the same city can be useful when tackling larger problems. So you should to be in office city or willing to move. Exceptions may be considered based on experience and roles. No international considerations at this time; you must be an located in the North America continent.