As part of the STRAND team, you’ll be integral to the development of the STRAND Clinical portal. You’ll be deeply involved with all decisions related to programming and work with the development team to plan and develop our technology.
This is a full-time, salaried position and a successful candidate will be expected to reside in the area of Augusta, GA. Please apply if you’d like a challenging, rewarding position helping independent pharmacists and patients around the world!
- 3+ years application development experience
- Extensive web development experience with PHP, C# and Object Oriented Frameworks
- Experience with MySQL & NoSQL Databases
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON
- Experience building, testing and debugging modern web apps
- Expertise in building and testing responsive sites
- An eye for design and how it applies to usability
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex terms and ideas to clients and coworkers
Familiarity with the following:
- Zend Framework
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Angular 2+
- CSS preprocessors (e.g., Sass or Less)
- Git Repositories
We are only accepting applicants who reside in the United States.
Health & Dental Insurance, 401k Matching, Paid Time Off, Work/Life Balance, Gym Membership