Senior Technical Project Manager
Direct Commerce is an exciting Software-as-a-Service business that develops and hosts Procure-to-Pay automation solutions for Fortune 500 companies, like The Home Depot, Eli Lilly, Merck and others. Our products include electronic invoicing, remittance and payment, imaging, discount management, dispute resolution and workflow over a secured web-hosted Supplier Portal.
As the Software Implementation Project Manager you will work directly with clients and engineers to convert customer processes into documented business requirements and technical specifications. In this a hands-on and critical role, you will be responsible for managing the implementation efforts of our software platform and leading the project team to ensure milestones and deadlines are met. You will create project plans, design specifications, test scripts and supporting materials for your projects. As Implementation Project Manager you will also ensure comprehensive QA testing is completed and participate in the supplier on-boarding process.
Our core technologies include Java, XSL, EJB, JBoss, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Ant, Solaris, Linux.
- Postgres 9.1, 9.2, 9.3
- CentOS 5.5, 6.3
- JBoss 7.2
- Apache 2
- JDK 1.7
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- 5+ years of technology project management experience, with preference for candidates that have worked in customer-facing, software implementation roles
- BA or BS degree
- Demonstrated ability to meet self-imposed deadlines and proactive client management skills
- Experience leading and facilitating meetings and large presentations
- Manage client needs and expectations productively Updated November 13, 2014
- Knowledge of software-as-a-service (SaaS) concepts, including setup and configuration, data migration, single-sign-on (SSO) concepts, SQL, etc.
- Understanding of multi-tier technical architectures and enterprise systems
- Work well with diverse personalities
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Have flexibility to take on other assignments as needed
- Formal training in project management methodologies desired
- The opportunity to directly increase revenue growth and work with the client
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive medical benefits and 401k savings plan
- Commuter benefits
- Paid time off including all major holidays and flexible work hours
- Catered lunches and unlimited snacks
Direct Commerce is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. Even is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.