Java Data Engineer
Founded in 2010, our ability to provide highly experienced, cost effective local talent has made Telegraph Hill an essential partner at Bay Area firms such as:
- Fast growers like Lending Club, Mosaic Solar and ServiceNow;
- Exciting startups like Eargo, Advanced Microgrid Solutions and Biome Analytics
- Corporate leaders such as First Republic Bank, Visa, Bank of the West and Fidelity National Information Services
Telegraph Hill Partners is a venture capital firm dedicated to helping life science, medical device and healthcare companies achieve their growth objectives. When you work with us, you get an experienced team that knows how to drive growth and profitability while maintaining the vision and integrity of the organization.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 10+ years of software development experience
- Has 6+ years of Java and Spring experience
- Is proficient in designing, developing, testing and releasing software using Java language and Spring
- Has SQL skills to access a database from a web application
- Has an ability to solve complex problems with innovative and elegant design.
- Has proven experience delivering robust functionality on time in an agile environment.
- Has experience with NoSQL technologies (Cassandra, ElasticSearch, SimpleDB)
- Has experience with AWS technologies like SNS, SQS, Lambda, Kinesis.
- Has experience developing within microservices architectures leveraging container
What we offer:
- Steady stream of exciting projects and long term contracts
- Close collaboration with elite engineers to solve complex problems creatively
- Working in the Bay Area! Our clients are based in downtown San Francisco, South Bay or East Bay
Telegraph Hill is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.