- Engrossed in digital marketing?
- Driven to discovery and providing creative solutions?
- Interested in working with the latest technologies to provide the best user experience?
… then keep reading.
A digital designer position at Gray Loon will work directly with a team of 28 experienced creatives that specialize in social media, web, video and brand development. You will be creating products for a broad range of B2B and B2C companies. You will be a part of a team of marketing professionals that are passionate about delivering results-driven projects to national clients. This role requires versatility and the confidence to lead creative campaigns and take ownership of a range of different tasks.
- Create designs that engage the client’s audience and build brand engagement
- Produce detailed design solutions across multiple digital platforms including web, social media and print
- Well-versed in web production and web development processes and activities
- Intimate understanding of best practices in UI design and UX
- Support the overall team in ensuring all deadlines are met to a high standard
- Proactive and well organized; effective at multitasking including the ability to prioritize work based on potential impact and urgency
- Lead conversations with excellent communication skills as well interface with other departments in order to establish goals, upcoming tasks and priorities
- Ability to present to key stakeholders, explain design logic and sell your vision
- Contribute to the design team culture
- Background in art, digital design, marketing or communications, or equivalent web or interactive coursework or certifications
- 3+ years experience in digital design is desired
- Results driven design through a wide variety of design projects
- Proficient in web content management, optimization, and content publishing
- Experience analyzing online metrics, reporting, creating and making presentations, and providing ongoing recommendations
- Preferred experience with Mac OS, Google Drive, Google Analytics
- Experience with content management systems, including Drupal and Symfony, is beneficial