We are Advant Interactive, a group of design and developer nerds. We’re a small bunch so far but we have plans for world domination. We’re based in Long Beach, just a Kobe 3-pointer from the beach, and a taxi ride from the heart of LA. We are on the lookout for an individual who seeks a position at the cutting edge of web development. All candidates must work with speed and enjoy sweating over tight deadlines. They must live to code and not be happy until they’ve seen a project through from insemination to birth to that first day at kindergarten.
Who are you?
The dude (or dudette) for the role should have a minimum of 3 years in the world of SEO and marketing.
Because we live in the virtual world, it does not matter where you reside, as long as you are available during business hours (Los Angeles time zone). Still reading?
Can you tick these boxes?
● You have at least 3 years’ SEO experience working with clients or in-house
● You are a Google Analytics whiz and are proficient with other SEO tools
● You have experience conducting SEO site audits and reporting results, along with suggestions for improvement
● You are able to prioritize on- and off-site activities to achieve the maximum SEO impact
● You are able to conduct and analyze keyword research, as well as analyze backlinks
● You have experience working with remote teams
● You possess strong judgment, analytical and problem-solving skills
And it goes without saying You can both talk the talk and walk the walk. You have 20:20 vision when it comes to fine details. You consider missing a deadline one of the seven deadly sins. If you’ve gotten this far, you could be just what we’re looking for. Send us your resume and we’ll talk.
- Send us your resume.
- Let us know your availability.
- Let us know your desired hourly rate ($ USD).