Guardhat is more than just a dynamic industrial wearable company - it is leading the charge in industrial safety. Using IoT technologies, Guardhat creates cutting-edge products designed to protect and empower industrial workers globally.
Guardhat is an industrial wearable that blends existing and emerging technologies to protect and empower industrial workers. An intelligent, high tech device, it uses IoT technologies to prevent and minimize human error in the industrial workplace and also helps improve response time in case of an accident or workplace emergency. Beyond safety, the Guardhat open platform is capable of additional applications that involve real-time access to front line workers.
About the role
Using prior quality and engineering experience, develop, implement and manage quality systems consistent with established standards, our customer specifications and production goals. Manage the part qualification process and perform various project management activities.
- Develop a QA scheduled plan for achieving ISO 9001, IECEx (QAR) and ATEX (QAN) compliance for Guardhat’s products and required partners
- Develop and implement training plans for the required teams
- Perform internal audits and address non-conformances in a timely manner.
- Prepare organization for ISO 9001 audits and maintain ISO standards as required.
- Prepare organization for IECEx (QAR) and ATEX (QAN) audits and maintain respective standards as required.
- Ensure engineering and manufacturing process is consistent with ISO, QAR and QAN as required to achieve certification as scheduled
- Approve and manage document control process and configuration management systems.
- Oversee and manage test equipment calibration and other relevant programs for quality assurance
- Provide project management support as necessary.
The Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related technical field, and 5+ years of relevant QA experience.
- Lean Manufacturing Techniques - Six Sigma Black Belt
- A demonstrated track-record of accomplishments as an efficient Quality Assurance Manager (5 years+ establishing QA programs)
- Experience with US and international Quality Systems’ regulations, including planning and implementation.
- Demonstrated experience conducting audits and creating/executing corrective action plans
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and organizational abilities.
- Ability to take initiative, to create efficient process, to meet deadlines, and to work in a diverse and distributed team environment.
- Ensure a high level customer service, internal and external to quickly assess and address issues relating to quality.
- Organize and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and relaying quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Experience in developing and implementing quality control training programs.
- Ability to set goals and achieve scheduled deadlines
- Experience with product certifications: FCC/UL/CE/ETSI