Our motivation to create Fleetsmith stemmed from our deep frustration with existing computer management solutions. We knew we could do a lot better. Our product is powerful, yet incredibly easy-to-use. We bring the product and design focus traditionally only associated with consumer companies to the “enterprise software” space. We’re a company where product comes first, where brand and product are intertwined, and where design is not an afterthought, but is fundamental to the process of building a product our customers love.
Fleetsmith solves the computer management problem for IT and Security teams: simple and secure provisioning, configuration enforcement, and inventory of devices.
We’re hiring a Business Analyst who will work directly with the Sales, Product and Marketing teams to monitor the health of the business, the user acquisition funnel, the usage of product features and the impact of new product launches. You will also conduct ad hoc analysis as requested to better understand our users, how to serve their needs and run our business more efficiently. This role requires analytical skills, a bias toward action, strong partnership, and communication skills.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2-4 years of professional experience making data driven suggestions as a consultant, analyst OR strategist in a high growth, technology, strategy consulting, business intelligence, investment banking or private equity setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics), economics OR have relevant experience in similar fields.
- Proficient with SQL, and have experience with one additional scripting language.
- B2B company experience
- Facilitate experiments and conduct experimental analysis
- Create and maintain reporting for the Business and Product teams so they can easily monitor operations at all times
- Define key business questions and use analytical skills to provide answers backed by data
- Guide colleagues to make product, marketing, and operations decisions
What we can offer - Benefits & Perks:
- Unlimited PTO
- Dog friendly office
- Park right outside
- Full stocked kitchen
- Deck out back
- Top tier PPO - + 90% covered for dependants.
- Amazing friendly culture
FleetSmith is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.