Help people on technical issues and work from home 2-3 days a week!
Yes and yes? Read on!
What’s most important to you? A great place to work? A stable, successful company? Or making a meaningful impact? How about all of the above?
As an amazing place to work, we’re one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers according to the Globe and Mail. You can also check us out on Glassdoor :)
Success? Yes, please! inFlow has dominated the desktop inventory software market with over a million downloads and now we’ve expanded by taking it to the cloud and mobile. We’ve been profitable since the beginning in 2007, and we’re one of Canada’s fastest growing businesses according to the PROFIT 500 list.
Impact? Check! As the 24th member of our team, you would be instrumental in shaping how our software helps tens of thousands of small businesses compete and thrive.
Here’s what our customers say:
“Your support people are first class - prompt, helpful and knowledgeable. All businesses should have support people like yours. This is where you beat most of the big software suppliers who are impersonal and hard to get anyone who knows what they are talking about let alone do anything about the issues.”
We’ve got an amazing group of talented and friendly people here, and we’re looking for world class talent, like you, to join us! Check us out at www.archonsystems.com.
Some of our job benefits
- Work from home 2-3 days a week (wait, what?)
- Work from our beautiful Toronto office on office days
- Company-sponsored lunches once a month at great restaurants
- Top-notch computers. We hate slow computers too!
- All-expense-paid conferences
- Health and dental benefits
- Make a difference: you’ll be the 24th member of our tight-knit team
What you’d do
- Provide customer support by email, live chat, and phone during business hours (10am - 6pm EST, Monday-Friday)
- Know our products (inFlow Cloud and inFlow On-Premise) inside and out (including best practices)
- Make people happy by solving problems. Earn more praise like this: “I want to thank inFlow support. They were so amazing helping us set up our very complicated inventory. This is by far the best support team I have ever worked with. Thank you guys very much!”
- Gather feedback from customers and share with our development team
- Help people troubleshoot technical issues, including investigating SQL databases and computer networking issues
- Write articles to teach people about our software
- Periodically help with testing and suggesting new improvements to the product
- Come up with your own ideas on how to help out!
What we need from you
- Love to help people. It bugs you when people are frustrated or confused.
- Personality - you don’t need to be the life of the party but you are friendly, positive, and likeable!
- Strong problem solving skills and creativity in solving customers’ unique concerns.
- Able to learn and explain complex software features simply.
- Experience in front-line or service-based position (support, hospitalities, retail, etc.)
- Be a computer-person. You need to be fluent working with Windows, Office, and not afraid to dig in and fix stuff.
- The ability to enthusiastically learn new technical skills.
- You can type quickly (at least 50 words per minute).
- Magnifitastic writing skills.
- A plus: experience specifically doing technical support, weird hobbies.
What are you waiting for? To apply, go to this webpage