LiveTiles is a hyper-growth, global software company headquartered in New York, with operations in Seattle, Tri-Cities (Washington State), San Francisco, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, North Carolina, London, Zurich, Sydney, Melbourne and Hobart. LiveTiles software empowers companies to surface and integrate disparate business apps, resources, files and more on a single pane of glass over Office 365 SharePoint and Azure. With our recent launch and integration of AI products, LiveTiles Bots and LiveTiles Intelligence, we have evolved and extended the user experience to create something exceptional: The Intelligent Workplace.
We have a close-knit team comprised of highly talented, passionate and collaborative people. We strive to be at the forefront of our industry while maintaining a fun and open environment for our team.
- Design clear, engaging graphic communications for print and web which include: logos, direct mail pieces, event and booth design, infographics and icons for website and social media, branded promotional items, banner ads, internal landing pages and other marketing collateral as required
- Work closely with a project team of writers, publishers, editors and event managers to translate their messaging and requirements into marketing materials
- Think creatively and work efficiently to produce new ideas and concepts
- 4-5 years graphic design experience
- Bachelor of Design or equivalent
- Branding experience
- Tech or startup background preferred
- Copywriting experience
- Extensive experience with Adobe CC required
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible work environment
- Great opportunity for growth
- Ability to travel
We are an equal opportunity employer.