Optuno is a web design and development company that provides 100% customized, stress-free websites for businesses for a fraction of the cost of going to a traditional web design firm. The company grew out of a desperate need for professional, streamlined and affordable website development. Optuno provides a unique, stress-free and fully-managed experience for the creation, maintenance and marketing of websites.
You will be working with a virtual team to deliver awesome, customized websites to our clients, interfacing between our clients and our website development team.
We are a fast-paced, fast growing company looking for someone who can keep up the pace. Drop us a line if you can manage projects efficiently, are extremely organized, a wizard at multi-tasking, can think through problems and develop solutions, and can work at breakneck speeds with a keen eye for detail. Did we mention you will be communicating to our clients? That means, we need a natural problem solver and someone who can communicate in a way to build relationships, offer support and anticipate needs.
Experience in website design and development preferred, however, we are looking for someone with a strong ability to manage projects and interact with clients. This is a great opportunity for a professional with a few years of experience.
- Manage multiple projects at one time, while delivering amazing customer service
- Collaborate with clients to determine website requirements
- Provide web design and development team with information to create websites, filling in any missing information
- Assign milestones and maintain schedule for each project
- Update client and team on milestones and timelines
- Review project work to ensure the highest level of quality
- Perform content or visual updates to websites, as needed
- Develop content for websites
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to client’s website or Optuno platform
- Able to work remotely
- Proficiency in HTML and principles of web design and development
- Experience using Wordpress (content updates and design tweaks)
- Experience multi-tasking across a variety of projects
- Former experience in web development, design, or experience planning preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal direction.
- Ability to work and communicate with a diverse range of people and clients.
- Availability to work Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
Optuno is a fast-paced environment. Here are our values. If you value these things, too, then we hope you will apply!
· Excellence: We strive for pixel-perfect work. Details are important.
· Problem-Solver: We dive in and figure things out.
· Zeal for Clients: This is our business. We help our clients develop websites, every step of the way, with an upbeat attitude.
· Honesty: We provide truth wrapped in kindness topped with a helpful approach.
Although this position doesn’t have supervisory duties, you will be directing the project related activities of the web design and development team.