Our motivation to create Fleetsmith stemmed from our deep frustration with existing computer management solutions. We knew we could do a lot better. Our product is powerful, yet incredibly easy-to-use. We bring the product and design focus traditionally only associated with consumer companies to the “enterprise software” space. We’re a company where product comes first, where brand and product are intertwined, and where design is not an afterthought, but is fundamental to the process of building a product our customers love.
Fleetsmith solves the computer management problem for IT and Security teams: simple and secure provisioning, configuration enforcement, and inventory of devices.
We’re hiring an Account Executive who is creative and determined to find solutions, no matter the challenge. As an early sales hire, you’ll help build our sales infrastructure and culture from the ground up. You’ll grow professionally across several dimensions, including the ability to step up and help lead if you prove you’re ready
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2-6 years of professional experience. At least 2 years of highly successful B2B sales experience. This is a key individual contributor role
- Entrepreneurial-mind with a strong drive and desire to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication, including slide presentations skills
- Prospecting & Lead Generation: Prospect within the highly qualified free user base and upgrade users as appropriate. Partner with Marketing to generate new leads through referrals, networking, cold calls/emails, and more.
- Sales: Be responsible for building your own pipeline. Sell by video conference/phone/email, conduct demos and trials with prospects, then turn them into happy customers.
- Customer Success: partner with customer service to ensure key customers have a successful onboarding experience. Remain closely involved not only as the customer first tries Fleetsmith but also during their first year using Fleetsmith.
- Voice of the Customer: Be an advocate for premium users of Fleetsmith. Partner with Product and Marketing teams to iterate on messaging, positioning, pricing, and packaging to identify the best fit for customer needs
What we can offer - Benefits & Perks:
- Unlimited PTO
- Dog friendly office
- Park right outside
- Full stocked kitchen
- Deck out back
- Top tier PPO - + 90% covered for dependants.
- Amazing friendly culture
FleetSmith is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.