Fuzz is seeking a to join our team. The right person will partner with senior leadership and with a team of designers, engineers, and product managers. Fuzz provides a collaborative workspace that promotes a supportive learning environment and innovation.
The team has weekly meetings and monthly internal education sessions that promote topics and technologies designed to enhance the knowledge of the individual and the team.
* Extensive iOS app experience (Must have 2+ years full time.)
* 2 years total of professional development experience with degree in Computer Science.
* …or 4 years total of professional development experience.
The ideal candidate:
* has extensive knowledge of core Computer Science concepts, including Object-Oriented programming, multi-threading, MVC, etc.
* has significant experience architecting and designing applications
* has experience using source control and bug tracking software such as Git and Jira.
* leverages industry best practices for quality code, including unit tests, automated UI tests, API stubs/mocks, etc.
* has profound and broad knowledge of the iOS SDK
* cares about producing responsive, beautiful UIs and keeps abreast the latest UIKit components and practices
* is experienced with a wide breadth of data storage techniques, including Core Data, Sqlite, NSCoding serialization, iCloud, etc.
* understands API interactions from end-to-end, particularly with RESTful APIs.
Additionally, candidates should be:
* a natural problem solver and leader
* deeply concerned with product and code quality
* experienced at leading and serving as a resource to a team of developers (code reviews, managing deadlines).
* comfortable interacting directly with clients and conveying technical concepts clearly via non-technical language.
Fuzz is dedicated to hiring a diverse and highly skilled talent base and as such is committed to EEO practices. Fuzz provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.*
Dog friendly office, daily catered meals, competitive healthcare, 401(k) matching, unlimited PTO, flexible work schedule, local discounts, and more!