Do you like helping others maximize the benefits of HR tech products? Do you view problems as an opportunity to find creative and efficient solutions? If that sounds like you, apply to join our innovative non-profit organization as an Implementation & Client Success Manager.
In this role, you’ll use your problem-solving talents to drive product implementation and use. You’ll directly impact client experience and retention by helping clients adopt and realize meaningful outcomes from CAEL’s career pathing software, PathSavvy. Exceptional project management and first-line technical support are vital to the success.
You’ll put your skill for driving efficiency to work alongside our technical team to ensure data automation tasks are delivered as promised. You’ll also minimize manual processes, seek automation opportunities and repurpose tools and documentation for new clients. We’re seeking someone who can document and track requirements, manage project scope, prepare client materials, and perform Q&A on customer-provided data. When needed, you’ll also manage any misalignments or customer delays and ensure implementation is delivered effectively.
This role will require collaboration with various stakeholders so you must be comfortable discussing complex requirements in technical and non-technical terms. Your work will make a positive difference for clients and their employees who want to use CAEL’s career pathing software to grow their careers.
Essential Job Functions
- Own and develop relationships with client partner contacts, working with them to optimize and enhance our implementation, integration, launch, and renewal activities enabling customers to gain immediate and ongoing value from PathSavvy
- Manage multiple customer engagements simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-profile environment
- Gather and document customer requirements for communication, data integration, reporting and data analytics
- Use a consultative approach to work with clients; communicate best practices to achieve client goals
· Manage workload and raise issues around inability to meet deadlines
● Craft new customer onboarding materials and adapt existing tools in consultation with Marketing and Product Development to drive implementation efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction
● Collaborate and share customer feedback with internal Product Development, Sales, and other cross-functional colleagues to inform the product roadmap
● Maintain a deep understanding of our product and ensure customers are aware of relevant features for their specific use-case
● Collaborate with technical team to diagnose and resolve application problems, bugs, performance, and other issues
● Work as part of a growing, dynamic team to create a culture that supports strategies for scalability and growth
· Five (5) years of experience and success as a Project Manager, Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, or related position for an enterprise SaaS product, or two (2) years of experience in technical project management role, either in corporate HR IT, professional services, consulting or product development
· Experience in the development or deployment of technology-based solutions including understanding of data integrations, analytics, and software services
· Excellent presentation and client communication skills working with various levels of client contacts in both technical and non-technical roles with the ability to effectively communicate to all levels and to adjust communications according to the technical knowledge and skills of the audience
· Proven experience in gathering requirements and testing
● Demonstrated ability to
● develop, organize, plan, prioritize, coordinate activities, tasks and critical work
● document and record information
● meet deadlines
● handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
● provide stellar customer-first service, both internally and externally, while maintaining
composure under pressure
● Business acumen and emotional intelligence
● Attention to detail, critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving
● Ability to inform, follow, and improve detailed plans for successful customer implementations
● Experience collaborating across many teams
● Ability to manage multiple priorities while working in a fast-paced continually changing business and work environment
● Ability to respond well under pressure
● Ability to apply best practices for effective communication and problem solving
<span style="font-size: 11.0pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Calibri',sans-serif; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-lati
To apply please visit the following link: https://cael.acquiretm.com/jobdetailsclean.as…
Please submit your resume and cover letter. Thank you!