You’re an outgoing and tenacious sales strategist who can successfully generate and nurture leads at Fortune 1000 companies for digital strategy, design, and development projects. And you want to join a global team that creates smart, creative, impactful solutions to complex business challenges.
Modus would like to meet you!
Modus is a digital studio headquartered in New York City with offices in Buenos Aires and Manila. We’re an interdisciplinary group of motivated, dedicated professionals who don’t take things at face value. We uncover insights, imagine new possibilities, and make digital experiences that transform businesses and delight customers.
Our next Head of Strategic Sales will be the anchor of our sales operations team, working across a wide range of clients and projects.
Read on for details.
- Create and establish program for generating and cultivating qualified leads
- Establish comprehensive lead nurturing program that includes strategies and technologies to drive segmented drip campaigns and personalized content delivery
- Align with Modus partnership to create a demand generation roadmap and identify key market segments that align with our services
- Research potential sales opportunities,
- Help direct the efforts of the Modus partners in cultivating prospects from their own networks.
- Engage key constituents/buyers at prospects with an advisory approach in order to understand these clients’ work, differentiate the company’s brand, and tailor Modus’ value proposition
- Work with the Modus Marketing & Communications team to help inform and drive updates to our marketing strategies
- Own the development and curation of our sales materials and collateral with support from the Marketing & Communications team
- Assist in the consultative sales process by gathering details on prospects and using that information to help shape the message with the sales and leadership teams
- Manage the inbound pipeline and maintain accurate information about prospects and their companies in our CRM tool
- Identify, track, and share KPI data for lead and account reporting
- Make regular program optimizations and pipeline acceleration recommendations
- 5+ years of experience in a prospect-facing market/sales development role
- 2+ years of technology or user experience industry experience (familiarity with digital agencies a plus)
- Strong existing network with buyers in the technology and user experience industries
- Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment (while still knowing when to ask for help)
- A collaborative nature and the willingness to work on cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong social media skills
- Highly organized
Modus offers a great work environment, premium health care plan, training courses and certifications, the opportunity to work with the latest marketing and lead generation technologies, and other great benefits. Modus is a stable, profitable company that has been in business for over 15 years.
If you are self-motivated and enjoy being part of a diverse team of talented people, apply now!