– Accepting applications
Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. ProsperWorks was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
ProsperWorks is growing faster than ever, and needs smart, visionary brand designers to help bring to life its vision of a better CRM for all users. You’ll work side by side with our Head of Communications Design, Lead Web Developer, and CMO to develop and execute our brand’s creative strategy. By applying your designer’s mindset to our business goals, the work you do here will set the tone for all touchpoints—from a potential lead’s first impression of our product, to a user’s experience in app.
A day in the life…
- Conceptualize and strategize ideas to bring our brand to life
- Design systems that will play out across our websites, product imagery, our presence at trade shows, icons, illustrations, multi-channel ads, etc.
- Work quickly, and eagerly try new things
- Push the boundaries and what design can bring to ProsperWorks
- Work with a team of designers and marketers that are excited, and energized
- You’re ready to share your vision and raise your voice—your point of view matters!
- You love exploring the entire spectrum of design without fear of diving deep into the details
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and collaborating with everyone from marketing strategists to copywriters to developers
- You’re ready to join a team that’s already come a long way, but still recognizes the long road ahead
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a design role with experience leading and executing on projects big and small
- Experience working on enterprise/B2B marketing campaigns
- Experience leading collaborative efforts across different business units
- Strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of design principles, especially web design and branding
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently
- Attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality
- Working knowledge of web development and coding practices
- Art direction experience
- Photography experience
- Video production/editing experience
- Experience working within an in-house design team
Tell me more about ProsperWorks…
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- On a roll: Our technology has won the following awards in the last year: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year.
- Happy customers: Help hundreds of small and medium-size businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews.
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!
Applicants must supply a portfolio of recent work to be considered for this role.