Think Company is looking for a broadly talented UI/UX designer to join our team. We work with clients to envision, design, and create experiences that change people’s lives. We’ve also been named one of the Top Workplaces by Philly.com and one of the Best Places to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal. If you share our values and have a portfolio that demonstrates your exceptional design skills, start a conversation with us by applying.
UI Designers on our team are well-versed in the fundamentals of experience design. They help to create elegant solutions for complex problems, transform ideas into a concrete UI with a polished aesthetic, and prize clarity of communication over visual flourish. If you’re interested, you can read more about how we work and get a glimpse of what it’s like to work with us.
Traits you bring:
- A deep passion and proven ability to design useful digital experiences honed through 2-5 years of professional experience
- Evidence that you can create and extend a cohort design system
- A commitment to working as part of a collaborative team
- Pride in communicating your design ideas and process clearly
- A mastery of your design tools- apps and techniques alike
- Comfort establishing and maintaining relationships with both co-workers and clients
- A basic understanding of front-end development and technology
What you’ll do:
- Define problems and solve them using an evidence-based rationale
- Collaborate closely with your project and client teams to create compelling design solutions
- Create useful interfaces for complex systems that stand up to rigorous testing
- Work closely with developers to ensure ideas can be brought to life
- Serve as a valued consultant to our clients
Apart from fulfilling work and amazing co-workers we offer a slew of perks to help you maintain balance in your life.
Sound compelling? Feel like a match? We’d love to hear from you! To help the process along, tell us a bit about yourself and share some samples of your best design work. We are committed to diversity and especially encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us and DO NOT have permission to contact candidates on our behalf.